Guest Blogging is a great way to spread your brand and grow your audience. We are offering free Guest Blog admissions for bloggers.
If you are a freelancer, agency, ecommerce owner, staff writer or in a related field, you are not eligible for a Guest Blogging opportunity. You may pay for a sponsored post. Continue to the bottom of this page for information on a sponsored post.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: email@example.com. Subject line must read: GUEST POST GRANDHOMEDESIGN.COM.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other articles on our website that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a Microsoft Word Document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on our website.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to GHD readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: Eric is a DIY expert who writes for grandhomedesign.com, a website for home improvement. Check out his DIY ebook xxxx.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Grand Home Design.
Note 2: If we accept your Guest Blog and it is not formatted correctly we do offer an optimization service for $5 USD to make your blog post postable.
Sponsored Guest Post
If you are an agency, freelancer, business owner, or any related professional you are able to purchase a sponsored post from GHD.
The requirements are identical that of a Guest Blog, except:
1. You have an optional do – follow backlink within your article.
2. The author bio is optional.
3. Non – Negotiable Sponsored Post fee must be paid before the article is submitted.
4. Your Sponsored Post will be removed if any malicious linkbuilding is done to the post and your fee will not be refunded.
To get a Sponsored Post, email us at email@example.com. Add to the subject line: GRANDHOMEDESIGN SPONSORED POST